A1 Creation of the Transboundary Marine Biotechnology Laboratory- UVIGO-CdM
- Action 1: Operative definition and formulation of the governance structures of the Transboundary Marine Biotechnology Laboratory.
- Action 2: Laboratory uses and resources catalogue.
- Action 3: Strengthening the Laboratory’s capabilities.
A3 Promotion of Collaborative Research - IIM-CSIC
- Action 1: Selection of joint research projects.
- Action 2: Implementation of selected joint research projects.
- Action 3: Monitoring and evaluation of selected joint research projects.
A5 Management and Coordination - UdV-CdM
- Action 1: Scientific and Technical Coordination.
- Action 2: Administrative and financial coordination.
- Action 3: Monitoring and evaluation.
A2 Incorporation of talent and training - USC
Leader: University of Santiago de Compostela (USC)
- Action 1: Selection and incorporation of researchers.
- Action 2: Researchers mobility.
- Action 3: Specialized training of researchers.
A4 Internationalization of research - UdM
Leader: University of Minho (UdM)
- Action 1: Participation in international events.
- Action 2: Fostering international agreements and joining international initiatives.
- Action 3: Impulse to participate in international projects supporting the field of marine biotechnology.
A6 Communication – CIIMAR
- Action 1: Communication plan: information and advertising.
- Action 2: Project communication and dissemination activities.
- Action 3: Dissemination of conclusions and capitalization of results.